Sri Lankan based Web Solutions consultant Travis Kroon builds cornerstone content on Managed WordPress, Squarespace, Webflow, Wix and Weebly, helps with brand identity and strategy, social media management and marketing.
Travis has a combined experience of 14+ years in Retail Banking, Photography and Web Development.
HSBC RBWM, Sri Lanka
Sr. Banking Associate / Personal Banking Advisor
Counter Frontend Branch Operations
Cash Management (Counter and between Branch Network)
May 2007 – January 2018
Limelight360, Sri Lanka
September 2012 – October 2014
TKBM, Sri Lanka
Web Designer & Developer
Writing and editing content
Designing webpage layout
Determining technical requirements
Creating back up files
Advance knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
Strong communication skills
Management experience or examples that show the ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
October 2015 – Present
Invictus Media, USA, Sri Lanka
Creative Director, UX Web Developer, Consultant
October 2018 – Present
Adobe Creative Suite, Google G Suite, Office, SEO, Social Media Management and Marketing, Managed WordPress, Squarespace Design, Webflow Design, Wix Design, Weebly Design, Content Writing, Copyrighting, Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting, eCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics
Advanced Google Analytics – Google Analytics
Google Analytics for Beginners – Google Analytics
Google Analytics Individual Qualification – Google Analytics
Accredited Professional – Bing Ads
WordPress Certification – TemplateMonster.com
Getting Started with ActiveCampaign – Microsoft Certifications
Campaign Manager Certification Exam – Google Marketing Platform
Social Media Certified – HubSpot Academy
Inbound Certified – HubSpot Academy
HubSpot Sales Software Certified – HubSpot Academy
SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Exam – SEMrush
SEMrush SEO Toolkit Exam – SEMrush
SEMrush Social Media Toolkit Exam – SEMrush
SEMrush Fundamentals Exam – SEMrush
SEO Toolkit Exam for Advanced SEMrush Users – SEMrush
SMM Fundamentals Exam – SEMrush
Technical SEO Exam – SEMrush
Key Competencies & Skills
– Communication skills
– Customer service
– identifying customer’ limitations
– seeing things from a customer’s point of view
– providing sufficient information to a customer
– helping customers to make an informed decision
– having a genuine desire to do the right thing for customers
– tailoring my approach to customers’ individual needs and circumstances
– liaising with the right people within the business to ensure customers are given full and accurate information
– dispute escalation and resolution
– Numeracy skills
– Organization and time management
– Leadership and team management
Web Design & Development
– Knowledge of WordPress, Squarespace, Wix and Webflow design/development.
– Knowledge of mobile-first responsive design/development.
– Wireframes, prototypes, mockups and specialization in web user interface and experience (UI & UX).
– Awareness of the Web Development industry, and new technologies.
– Social Media Monetization Strategies.
– Writing up technical manuals and user instructions.
– Strategically thinking through all parts of the design process.
– Knowledge of payment processing and multi-currency pricing.
– Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
– Knowledge of search engine optimisation.
– Knowledge of Google AdWords and AdSense.
Social Media Management & Marketing
– Post creation, boosting and analytics
– Account management
– Scheduled posts and 30-day plans
– Creative writing
– Plagiarism check
– Inbound CRM and Sales
– List building
– Hashtag and Keyword research, report building
– Able to organize own workload effectively and prioritize tasks.
– Can quickly understand business requirements and then translate these into functional requirements.
– Having a passion for customer service & responding quickly to inquiries.
– Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
– Adaptable and able to quickly pick up new techniques.
– Understanding of web standards, accessibility & best practice.
– First-rate interpersonal and communication skills, able to easily interact with fellow workers and customers alike.
– Strongly committed to all projects from inception right through to the end.
– Confident, friendly and easy to get along with.
– Team player