Making a real impact where expertise and volunteering are much needed!
Talent, not capital, will be the key factor linking innovation, competitiveness and growth in the 21st century. – World Economic Forum
Tailored websites for charities serving humanity. Designed 100% Free to fuel your social presence and credibility.
You work hard for your cause —doing good work, coordinating volunteers, raising money. Now it’s time to spread the word and share what you do. A well-designed website is one of the best ways for your charity to gain exposure, promote your work, build trust, and make an even bigger impact. You can also turn your nonprofit website into a valuable tool to raise money, coordinate events, mobilize volunteers, and share successes. With my Free Design service, your website will show your nonprofit work in the best possible light.
Features you can include in your charity website
-Mobile responsive and bespoke made on WordPress
– Dynamic primary pages and lead generation, contact forms
– Member signup option (paid option)
– Fundraiser and donation sections: Collect donations for work and organization
– Clear Mission Statement
– Event Calendar
– Social Media feeds and synchronized Instagram
– Image and Video galleries
– Shop (paid option)
– Blog and Newsletter: keep your audience informed
– Educate: provide information, videos and case studies, help and support
– Recruit: get people to volunteer, support or fundraise with a lead generation form
– Partnership: get involved with communities and corporates
Most visitors expect to find certain information on a nonprofit’s website. You want to make sure you provide relevant information for all the different groups of people that will check out your site: volunteers who want to get involved, potential donors who would like to gather more information about you and (ideally) decide to make a donation, and even press who want to get in touch with you or cover your issue.
What’s Included (FREE)
-Free design and development for up to 4 primary pages
– WordPress Fundraiser tools
– Gallery and community sections
– Social Media channels
– Blog and Newsletter software integration
– Lead generation and contact forms
– Premium WordPress Theme Framework
– Basic on-site search optimization
-All text copy and high-resolution images
– Clear Mission Statement: why you exist
– Community members details (team section)
– Website Brief: a written statement of what will be on the site and why have it – what are the objective
– Paid Web Hosting Plan (see below)
Your charity website is designed and developed according to What’s Included (FREE) of charge. It does, however, require a great web host to share your presence all over the world. This requires a paid subscription.
Let’s talk about your charity website! Contact International (94) 767 342642 or email [email protected] to get started.